Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Work was horrible and I was exhausted

Yesterday was one of those days work wise where I wish I could just fast forward through the day.  I was on fix it duty, for someone elses issues.  It was one of those days when you look at it and say "What did we learn today so that it never happens again.

As far as my diet, it actually ended up being another almost unprocessed food day.  I was not very hungry in the morning, so I made a little fruit salad with apples, grapes, and some left over frozen peaches.  Lunch was salad of cucumbers, and green peppers.  Dinner it was just easiest to take some of the left over chicken breast, cut it up, and thrown it on top of green salad and cut up some avocado. It was very good.  I say almost unprocessed because I had my Coke Zero which is totally processed.

After making more cookies with C, it is a long story.  I put her to bed and then basically passed out on the couch only to wake up at 6:30 this morning...hence why yesterdays blog is being written now..

By the way, if I ever need more motivation to lose the weight and get healthy this article will do it...

http://www.lef.org/news/LefDailyNews.htm?NewsID=12025&Section=DISEASE&utm_source=DailyHealthBulletin&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Disease&utm_content=Body+Title&utm_campaign=DHB_111220

it is all about how obesity is linked to worse outcomes in breast cancer treament.  While I pray to avoid being diagnosed all together, if I ever was I would like to be as strong as possible to fight it.

F comes home later today, and I have another busy day ahead.

Talk to you later today...Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment