Friday, December 2, 2011

I am in a funky mood....

So breakfast this morning, was the frozen cherries just mixed in the yogurt with a little kashi cereal on top...Very nice and filling.. Lunch was some V-8 juice and Granola bar while I was on a conference call.  Dinner was chicken with zucchini and squash and whole wheat penne pasta.  Everything was really good.. 

I weigh in tomorrow and hoping that I get good results but whatever happens I know I have eaten healthy. 

I was listening to music today and noticed I am in a funky mood by my music choices...but I have to say that my favorite song right now it "Fat Chick's Revenge" by Storm Large.  I think this is my theme song for this journey.  It is motivating and reminds me that just because some one puts you down because of you weight does not mean that you can not have the last word.   I am so going to enjoy this...

Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment