Sunday, December 11, 2011

Restful Sunday? Yeah right I have a child!!

So today started with a trip out so C could practice soccer.  It was cold but fun to watch her and her friends playing a game they love.  Right as we were leaving for soccer fun, her friend A had her mom text asking for play date. So after soccer, I was frozen and we headed home for C to change and me to warm up and have some breakfast. I had a bowl of Kashi cereal. Well actually I guess you would call it lunch since it was after noon. Then I drove C to A's house and then went grocery shopping for the week. Once I got home, I had some lunch, which was a granola bar and a salad.   Dinner was cauliflower, broccoli, roasted potatoes and low fat cheddar cheese. Yummy...

F leaves tomorrow for VA.  So it is going to be an early morning driving him to the airport and then rushing to take C to school.  Wish me luck over the next 10 days..

Take care...Talk to you later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment