Saturday, December 10, 2011

Spent the day...running errands and unwinding with my family

So after my weigh in this morning, I came home and chilled with C waiting for F to wake up.  I had some mashed potatoes that were left over from F's dinner this week. It was really about 1/2 cup and was enough to fill me up.  I was out of cereal so I had to eat something.  Once F was up, I ran to pick up my new glasses.  I have not gotten a new pair since we moved so I was way over due.  I went to Sears Optical which is a far cry from the place I went in VA.  My Optometrist in VA was the best. After that I went to pick up C's DS from being fixed.  I got home and was hungry.  Thankfully I found a Kashi bar in the pantry.  Around 4:00, I was slightly hungry so I had an apple.  I was not hungry until 8:00pm.  I had made F and C dinner, so I decided I should eat too.  I had Weight Watcher Sweet and Sour Chicken. 

F put up our outdoor Christmas lights today.  It looks so festive.  I am not really in the Christmas mood yet, but I am trying to get there.  Right now we are watching "The Polar Express" that is helping I think. Of course I am doing laundry at the same time so that probably is working against any spirit of Christmas.


Ok plans for tomorrow include Grocery Shopping for the week.  Making sure all of F's clothes are clean and ready to be packed for his 10 days in VA.  I am so jealous!  I would love to go visit too, but C has school.  It would be fun to hang out with friends.  C wants to go play soccer with E tomorrow morning.

Talk to you later..

No comments:

Post a Comment