Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My pants are baggy!!!

Yeah that is right my pants are baggy...I am loving it...Okay that was my little celebration for today.  Today was my typical work from home day...Kashi cereal eaten at 11:00am because I had back to back Conference calls.  I had banana and some V-8 Juice around 4:00pm after picking up C from school.  Dinner was at 8:00 and I had baked chicken breast, cauliflower mash and some cucumber.  C is now in bed and I am doing a little more work and then going to bed early...Maybe if I can sleep which is always an issue.

So here is my story of the day, my husband cousin D is visiting her family in Europe. One of her flights was late and she missed her connection and her, her husband and her 3 kids were at the Delta counter trying to find alternative ways to get there.  I saw her post on facebook and commented on it, so she for whatever reason could not make the international call to let her parents know what was going on and asked for me to call her.  She gave me their number and I was calling to tell them to call her on her cell phone. This is F's aunt and uncle and I have only ever met his aunt like once when I was in Germany.  So here I am calling these people trying to use my limited vocabulary to tell them who I am, my mind goes blank as soon as I answer the phone, so I am trying to explain who I am and why I am calling.  I think I said I was F's wife like 6 times.  Luckily D's father speaks pretty good english so I was able to get the point across.  Hopefully, these two member's of my husband;s family do not think that I am total idiot.  I tell F the story and he laughs and says you should have called my parents and had them call them.  Oh well it all worked out and D got to talk to her mother.  I hope she makes it there before Christmas...

Well time to work..

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment