Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bad Food Day!!

It is not what you think, I did not go to McDonalds and order a buger with super sized fries and milk shake....in fact it is the opposite!!  I did not eat enough.  I was so busy working and being on Conference calls that it was 11:00 before I remembered to pour some cereal while I had my phone muted, praying that they did not ask for my input when my mouth was full of Kashi.  It was 5:00, when it hit me that I had not had lunch at all and I was not hungry either and I had to run to go pick up C from school.   At around 8:00 pm tonight, I finally had a weight watcher meal, Sweet and Sour Chicken and a salad.  I am full and even if I wasn't, it is too late now to eat anything because I try not to eat after 10:00 or two hours before I go bed because when you sleep your metaoblism slows.  So realistically I am  looking at the fact that I managed to eat about 800 calories today. 

So why is that bad?  Because if you eat less than you should your body has the potential to go into starvation mode, which means it hold on to the fat and begins to breakdown muscle for food.  I do not want to lose muscle, I want to lose the fat.  So it was one day and my body will probably not go into starvation mode over one day, but I do not want to start a bad trend with my body either.  I have worked very hard to establish healthy habits over the last almost 2 months and now is not the time to mess with that schedule.

So my goal for tomorrow is to make the time in my day for me.  That means eating regularly and feeding my body the good nutrition that it needs to do the job I need it to of letting go of the fat. 

Have a good night...Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment