Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Can I get more hours in the day...wait NO!! I would just work more.

So I have to say my body seemed to love the no processed foods yesterday, but I missed my Coke Zero and Kashi.  Anyway, this morning was filled with getting C to school and then coming home and went straight to work.  Around 10:30 after my first conference call I realized I had not eaten yet.  So a bowl of Kashi Honey Sunshine.  It tasted so good.  The more work and it seemed everytime I made progress on one project # more got thrown my way.  It was just craziness.  Around 3:00, I had a Kashi Protein bar and then more work was done.  I told C, I would pick her up at 4:00 from after care and when I looked up It was 4:30, so it was a rush to the school to get her.  She had not finished her homework, so it was dinner for C and homework, then rushing to get to dance class on time.  After 2 hours at dance, it was rushing home so that C could get ready for bed.  She finally was tucked in at 9:00 and then it was time for me to eat.  I decided to go easy and quick and had some of my roasted potatoes, broccoli, and non-fat cheddar dish. Then, yeah you guessed it!!, More work.  Just craziness....

I did watch the Biggest Loser Finale while I ate, whch for some reason in the past always made me feel self conscious.  Like Bob could some how see through the TV and see my munching on my McDonalds as he preached eating healthy and exercising.  Tonight though I knew I was on my way and while I made not lose the weight as quick as those contestants, I do not have a personal trainer riding me every day.  it is just me, myself and I in this battle.   I was very proud of the three finalists and they did a great job, but it reminds me of the fact of life that itis easier for men to lose weight than it is for women.  Those damn hormones!!

I promise I will not work all night....

Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment