Monday, December 19, 2011

Unprocessed food day and I am done Christmas shopping...

So I started the morning off, with a fabulous Strawberry Banana Plain non fat yogurt smoothie.  Around lunch time, I was not really nugry so a made a cucumber salad and threw in some green peppers too.  It tasted so good.  I had not had any Coke Zero yet, so I thought might as well make this an unprocessed food day.  picked up an organic chicken breast and broiled it and had cauliflower to go with it.  It was really good. 

So after dinner, I went out to finish my christmas shopping.  I got C the Justin Bieber perfume, she wanted and bunch of harder chapter books.  I picked authors like Beverly Clearly, Judy Blume, and Carolyn Hennessey.  The first two I remember reading when I was her age and the third one does a Pandora series. The description seemed very cool.  She loves to read and has the most accelerated reader points of any one in her class.  I also got her a new wall calendar with Bunnies and their Friends, basically cats and dogs and other animals.  It is too cute.

I made an appointment with my PCP today for a physical, since I want to get a bunch of things checked or get referral for things.  The soonest I get an appointment in not until the end of January, so the tests will have to weight a month.  Oh well gives me time to lose more weight before I see her and impress her even more. 

On the weight loss note, more clothes not fitting to the point they may have to be put away.  i have this long black skirt.  I put it on today and kept having to pull it up because it would fall off my waist so much that the skirt would be dragging the ground.  Oh well,  I am sure F will be happy to see it go, he calls it my "I want to look Frumpy leave me alone skirt."



Well time to chill and then hide the stuff I bought somewhere that C will not find it, so I am thnking on top of the litter box or in her room in her closet. LOL Just kidding...

Talk to you later...Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment