Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My jeans......

So I have a pair of jeans that used to be tight...now they are so baggy in the butt that they are sagging..it is not attractive.  I need to go shopping for some new clothes, but I do not want to buy a new wardrobe that often.

I had a pretty good day as far as food goes.  I had some turkey and stuffing for breakfast.  That really kept me full all day.  I had a salad and turkey and stuffing for dinner. An okay day not the best.  I am need to stop and buy some frozen strawberries for a smoothie tomorrow.  I am missing them


I found a really cool picture of what 5 punds of fat looks like and I am just thinking that if I take that picture and mulitply it by 11 that equals that fat I have loss.  It was a great visualization.

Take care all...

No comments:

Post a Comment