Sunday, December 18, 2011

What kind of person makes Christmas cookies when she is not going to eat any???

The simple answer A MOM!!.  C wanted to make Christmas cookies , so we maded 2 dozen for home and another 2 dozen for school...I am pround to say not a drop of dough, or frosting and not even a crumb of cookie passed my lips...

For breakfast, I had Kashi cereal.  Then it was time to make the cookies.  Then we were watching Christmas shows.  I had a salad for lunch.  Dinner was baked chicken and vegetables.  Pretty boring but I guess I am happy with a little boring. 

I still have Christmas shopping to do, so tomorrow is babysitter night and I go shopping and hopefully finish quickly.  I hate malls this time of year. 

The coming week at work is going to be super busy, we have a lot a things that we are doing this week.  Most of  requirements that take affect in January that we are trying ot get in before the holidays.  I have to remember that I need to eat. 

Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment