Sunday, December 4, 2011

I don't like Mondays...

So today was a good food day...I had some cereal with banana slices this morning.  Lunch was a granola bar and some V-8 juice before we headed out to do some shopping.   I wanted to buy some new clothes for winter but, I changed my mind because another couple of weeks I  could be down a size.  Frank bought some shirts.  I had to take C's DS in to get fixed, the prongs for the game slot got bent so it would not work anymore.  ARGH..

For dinner, I made F and C some spaghetti, but decided I would have my roasted potatoes with broccoli and cheese again. It was really good.

Tomorrow I head out to LA and I did not get upgraded, so coach it is...  Oh well...

I am so glad to be making these changes but, today I was majorly grumpy because I have to leave tomorrow. I hate leaving my family.  I love my job, but it is hard to leave the people I love...

Planning on packing a granola bar, for the plane trip.  I will probably sleep most of the flight, but it is always good to have something to eat for the plane.

Talk to you tomorrow from LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment