Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Husband is home to save me from the cookies

So the best news of the day is that F is home!!  Yeah someone to eat all of these Christmas cookies!!  This morning I had an avocado around noon.  Yeah that is right around noon, because I was dealing with yeaterday's work fall out and getting something else done and lost track of the time.  The something else was dealing with the Staples screw up of my Christmas gift for my nephew.  I ended the first phone call with a promise from the supervisor that she was going to take care of it and call me as soon as she had more information.  Then I picked up C and came home to more work waitng for F to get home.  At 6:00, I had still not heard from the Staples person, so I called back and was literally on hold for one person or another for 40 minutes, while I was on the phone F got here and I missed the first hug and stuff because I was telling the person that they were going to rectify this immediately.  After another 1/2 hour on the phone with the supervisor, being told there was nothing they could do but cancel order or deliver it after the new year.  I cancelled the order, ordered the same thing somewhere else paid an extra $5 for shipping and it will get there Friday or Saturday.  Then I called Staples back to because it was the Visa Gift card vendor who told me he could not do anything, nor could he call Staples do get them to pay for the expediated shipping, because he did not have there phone number... Anyway, Staples apologized and gave me a $50 gift certificate for staples as compensation.  I finally had a microwave dinner from Weight watchers around 8:30.

Now I am chilling with F watching all the shows I DVR'd for him...

Take care and talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment