Thursday, December 8, 2011

Today was a loooong day...

So it is after midnight and I am finally done working.  It is crazy I know!!  So today will be a short little blog...sorry..

Breakfast was a delicous low-fat sugar free Peach, mango,pineapple scone.  My boss took us out for lunch and I had salmon, some bread and a salad.  I was not hungry when I got to the hotel so I just had a Kashi bar, while I worked the night away..

Just a quick clarification from yesterday's blog.  I know that it is not just the mirror that can tell me that I am changing.  My clothes are fitting better.  By the way did you know that your fat cells store hormones.  I do, because as I lose weight my skin is breaking out like I am a teenager again.  I have alot more energy than I used to have so I am feeling better.  I am not giving up, this is a marathon not a sprint and the mirror will come I know.  F thinks that we should take a picture every month so I have photgraphic proof of the changes...I just hate looking at pictures of myself..but maybe I should bite the bullet and do it...

Talk to you later...good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment