Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas dinner is done and Yeah the worse of the holidays is over..

So the morning started early with presents to open.  Christmas has been a great day.  I made F and C breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast.  I had a banana and celery.  Yeah not a typical breakfast I know... Lunch was some stuffing, I had to taste it to make sure the seasoning was right. I made it very low fat, skipping the butter in the recipe all together, so I decided to make it lunch rather than extra calories...Dinner was turkey, some mashed potatoes (mine without the added butter) a little stuffing, and Turkey.  I made one small plate and that was it no seconds and no over loaded plate.  I could not even finish the whole plate.  I left some stuffing and turkey still on the plate. I do not feel stuffed and tired.  I have fed my body and it told me when it had enough.  There is going to be tons of leftovers, but that should keep the family fed for the next week between the ham and turkey and all the side dishes. 

I am technically off tomorrow, but I am on call so that means I am never off..my goal the rest of the week is just to do what I have been doing and add in some exercise.

I hope every one had a Merry Christmas!!

Talk to you later...Take care and be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment