Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve....I just want to make it through the holidays..

So today is Christmas Eve and I am just trying to make it through the holidays.  I started out the day having a nice smoothie.  Lunch is a kashi bar and some V-8 juice. F and C are heading out to pick up the Christmas Eve dinner for them..a ham.  Plans for tomorrow are turkey and ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, and rolls...I will be making them as healthy as possible.  Then it is just a matter of making the right choices..

I am home next week and have monday off, so that should be a nice week, but wee will see..

I am so happy to have blown away my Christmas goal by losing 55 pounds by Christmas.   Yesterday, we went to a Warm Drink party and it was fun hanging out with friends. 

So Merry Christmas and Frohe Weihnachten. 

Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment