Friday, December 30, 2011

Weigh in day

So I weighed in on Friday due to the the holidays again and lost another 4 pounds.  That is right a pound away from 60!!!  I am so happy, I am taking things one week at time and the goal is for the scale to go down every week. 

I am sorry I did not bog last night, but it was date night and F and I saw The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.  I have never read the book, but the movie was slow moving...I have to say I enjoy any movie with Daniel Craig. 

Yesterday, I had a smoothie from breakfast, a Kashi bar for lunch, and turkey for dinner.  Then I went out had had fun..

Today I had a turkey sandwich for breakfast.  Why?  Well one I did not have the fruit for the smoothie and no milk for cereal so I just tried to find something healthy!  C has a performance for a camp that she has been in, so I get to see my little girl dance which always makes me happy. Then we have plans to go out to dinner with friends, so I am planning on eating before the performance and just have a salad at dinner.

Time for me to get to work.

Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment