Thursday, December 22, 2011

Every day I get a little healthier..

At least that is I keep telling myself as I resist the urge to open the cookie container and sample my baking.  One cookie would lead to two and so on.., so instead I have a some vegetables.  It is a good choice for me, but not always an easy one to make.  

This morning started off with some Kashi cereal and some V-8 Juice,  lunch was salad, and dinner was a microwaved Sweet and Sour Weight watcher meal.  F is home and it is great to have him home. So we are going out on the town tonight.   Tomorrow, the plan is to go to a Warm Drink Party and I will be making Gluhwein...Though I do not think that I will be partaking, but we will see.

So my blog is going to be short because I need to get ready...

Take care and talk to me later..

No comments:

Post a Comment