Thursday, December 1, 2011

Today was a Smoothie day..

I woke up this morning and took C to school.  F asked for me to pick him up breakfast at BK on the way back because he wanted a crossandwich!! I got hoem with the Fast Food bag and decided that it was time for my breakfast as well.  Today I made my first smoothie...I took some frozen cherries and non-fat yougurt and blended it until smooth.  It was a very refreshing breakfast and not too sweet!  It hit the spot.   Lunch was a Kashi Granola bar and a glass of V-8 juice.  For dinner I had a Healthy Choice Steam bowl that was called Basil Grilled chicken and whole wheat pasta and another glass of V-8 juice. 

Now I am watching Santa Claus is Coming to Town with C.  Perfect night.

No rants tonight...just a simple thank you for support..

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment