Saturday, December 10, 2011

Got in late and was tired...Weigh in today

Sorry I did not blog last night, but I was so tired by the time I got home that I just wanted to collapse and spend time with F.  I weighed in this morning bright and early and I lost 1 pound.  Usually, I would be upset at only losing a pound but between flying and PMS, I retaining lots of water, so I am just glad that the scale went down this week. 

I think next week will be a big weight loss and it will all even out.   Yesterday I had a No fat No Sugar, mixed berry blue corn muffin, lunch at the airport was a turkey sandwich for 13 dollars and they could not even give me one without mayo...I hate airport food.  I got home and had a Kashi bar because for one I was not hungry and two it was too late at night to have a large meal. 

I am glad to be home....sadly F leaves for VA on Monday and is there for 10 days, which means I am in working mom mode all week trying to balance my work with C's needs and I still have to get Christmas Shopping done.  F is done. I have a few more things to get for C.  Nieces and Nephews will be done on-line...probably today.

Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment