Monday, November 21, 2011

Working from home + Child Home from school=Stressed Mom

C woke up this morning rearing to go....I had 2 hours before my first conference call so I let her watch TV down stairs.  She said she wanted the frozen pancakes for breakfast, but changed her mind and decided she wanted a poptart...I made sure I poured my Kashi cereal before I gave in to the temptation for join her the cherry toaster pastry. 
After my first conference call, C declared that she was hungry again.  This time she had cheese, MY sugar free jello, and then some juice.  I started getting all my build for the week in and C was up cleaning her room and bathroom.  An hour later down comes C declaring that she is hungry again and wanted chicken noodle soup for lunch.. It is at this point I realized that this is going to be stressful....I made her some soup and had a protien bar.  Sh went up to finish cleaning her room.  About 3, I got a text that one of her friends wanted to talk to her.  This began the 2 hour phone call....but they were having fun. 

For dinner, I had a WW frozen dinner and F and C said they wanted hot dogs and mac and cheese. Really?!! I made them thier "dinner" if you can call it that.  They both loved it. my frozen dinner was good as well. 

F and I went out for awhile and C's babysitter came and watched her.  It was nice to get out of the house and recharge for another day of working and having a child at home.  It could be worse though I could be in CA and she would be driving our nanny crazy.. C really is a good kid, I just give her a hard time.

So wish me luck tomorrow...here is to healthy eating and resisting temptation.

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment