Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Another busy day!!

Sorry this blog is so late but I had a busy day yesterday between work and home.  I had some carrots and non fat ranch for breakfast.  I know you are thinking carrots for breakfast..but I was not in a cereal mood and I wanted something different that I could just snack on during the morning.  I got hungry around 1:00 and had a Kashi protien bar. I was busy working getting stuff done for work.  Then I picked C up at school and she was upset because her teacher's mother died today and her teacher had to leave school. She felt so bad for her.  She asked the Sub if the kids could all write letters to the teacher to make her feel better.  This got C started down the how she would feel if something happened to me and I was thinkng that is why I am doing this, so I know I am doing everything in my power to be on this earth as long as I can for her.   I mean I can not see the future but I do not wanted to die because I just refused to make the changes I need to make.  So that got us both a little teary eyed.  Then, it was cuddle, homework for her, work for me and then off to dance class with a quick stop to get C something to eat on the way since class does not end until 8 and 8:30 is her bed time. Then it class for C and me sitting in the parking lot with my laptop working while she took tap and jazz.  When we got back home, it was bedtime and finally around 9:00 pm I had a frozen dinner and some more carrots for me.  Then it was back to work for me, working on a spreadsheet trying to titles fit into the character limitation. For those who worked with me in IS in VA, it was a 42 is not 24 day for over 400 differenct locations. I did that while F watched TV and slept in recliner.  F went to bed about 1:00 but I was still up trying to get this thing finished for tomorrow.  So now it is 5:00 in the morning and I have not slept yet.  Oh well that is the life of a working Mom. 

C will be up in a couple of hours ready for me to do hair and take her to school. I am grateful there is no soccer tomorrow. I am going to need to nap..

Talk to you later today,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment