Friday, November 25, 2011

Not giving in to the leftovers!!

So today started out with a bowl of Kashi..I am growing acustom to eating breakfast something that I have often skipped in the past.  We had plans to go see The muppet movie at 2:20 with my new friend CH and F and C.  C was very excited to go see the movie, she has been waiting anxiously for weeks for it to come out.  Before I went to the movie, I had a turkey sandwich, on double fiber whole wheat bread.  The bread was 50 calories per slice, so all told the sandwich was about 150 calories.  We got the movie and I got a drink and got C the kids pack with a small popcorn and drink.  That was I was not tempted by popcorn.  The movie was good. 

After the movie, we dropped C at home with the babysitter and F and I went out with CH and TH to a local Italian place.  I had checked the menu before we went, so I had some more bites of turkey before heading out because I knew there was very little for me there.  I had a a house salad with italian vinagrette.  Sadly, I forgot to ask for it on the side and it was swimming in oil.  I had some of F's asparagus.  It was really yummy, but that was my dinner. 

Tomorrow, or today however you look at it, is weigh in day and we will see how I do.  CH offered to be my walking/running buddy when I get to a point that I can start that part of this journey.  I am not quite there yet, but I am hoping soon.

Well time to go to bed...

Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment