Sunday, November 13, 2011

I tricked my family and Whole Wheat pasta must be a acquired taste

I had a protein bar for breakfast.  It was a Luna Protein bar and flavor was Chocolate Chip cookie dough.  The Protein Bar was really good.  Lunch was during the football game and I had a Kashi Pumpkin Pecan Cereal bar.  This bar hit the spot for the Pumpkin Pie, I have been craving.  Really Yummy!! I totally recommend it for anyone who is dieting and like pumpkin pie. 

I had planned dinner to be Spaghetti and when I went shopping for the meat and sauce. I decided to use Ground Turkey and Leanest Ground beef I could fine and cooked them together.  I made regular spaghetti for F and C and made the whole wheat spaghetti for myself. I had high expectations and they were disappointed.  The consistency of the pasta was just off.  It felt like it disinegrated in my mouth.  I may give another brand a try, but I think I may try spaghetti squash next time.  I have heard that it is a good substitute.  If you have tried it and enjoyed it please let me know.

I did not finish my dinner, the flavor and consistency was just too off for me, but I am not hungry either so I am done for the night.

Talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of ww pasta either. The brown rice pasta though, is awesome. Gluten free too!

    ReplyDelete