Sunday, November 27, 2011

Energy is increasing and amount I can eat is decreasing....

Last night, C had E over for a sleepover.  I slept a little but not alot.  C and E had an impromptu soccer practice so I had to eat quickly before heading out.  So I had some turkey and some stuffing..It was yummy and kept me full most of  the day.  Since we got moving late and had breakfast late, I did not have an appetite at all for lunch.  I know that is bad and I should have eated something...  Dinner was a turkey sandwich and some mash potatoes and stuffing..I had the sandwich and only managed a couple bites of each side before my stomach was saying HALT you hav had enough. 

My life gets back to normal nxt week, with C in school and F back to work and me working from home.  I can not wait...

I saw an interesting feature on 60 Minutes (yes I know that watching the show automatically makes me old)  The did a segment on the food flavoring industry and how there goal is to make the taste/smell of the irresistable but also so it does not linger on the palate so that you want more, yet they do not think that this combination would contribute to increase in obesity in this country.. REALLY Seriously if you maek something irresistable and have it not linger on your palate so that you want more wouldn't cause you to eat more which would lead to an increase in the average calorie intake which would lead to weight gain.  This only applies to processed foods in the US.  I really need to look at getting processed foods out of my and my family's life.   

Talk to you later until then take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment