Monday, November 14, 2011

I love Kashi!!

In case it is not obvious, I have fallen in love with all things Kashi.  I had a some Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal for breakfast and Kashi Pumpkin Pecan bar for Lunch. F and I were going out tonight and he was getting home later.  So I made C dinner and she wanted Chcken Noodle Soup or as F calls it "beak and claw stew".  F called to say he was on his way home, so I warmed up his leftovers from Dinner Saturday, Ribs and Chicken.  Once he walked in the door, he started eating and I decided I shoudl eat too.  I say that I going to make my dinner now and F says, "Are you having more Kashi?"  I laughed and said no, though I have to admit I was tempted!!  Instead I had a frozen healthy choice meal that was chicken with mixed vegetables. 

I bought some V-8 juice this weekend and C said that she wanted some. I poured her a small glass and she said, "I like it but I prefer Orange juce"  Great, because I did not want to share it.  It was bad enough that I bought some sugar free jello snacks, for those times when I just need a quick snack and C has eaten half of them already.  She said that she likes them better than the other Jello because they are not as sweet.

I had a busy day at work! It has been crazy lately and hopefully will calm down soon.  I have an a doctor's appointment with the my asthma doctor on Friday, so it will be a weigh in before the official weigh in on Saturday.   C has dance tomorrow, which is one of those late nights when we don't get home until after 8:00 and C needs to go to bed really soon after we get home.  I am trying to make sure I have a Protien bar in my purse. 

Went out with F tonight, we have a nanny that when I am home babysits one or two nights a week so F and I can go have fun. 

Well have a great night...talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment