Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Planning a head is fabulous!!

Okay so today has been a stressful day and this can be shown by the fact that I am still at work as I writie this blog.  I got to work early this morning, had a conference call and then went to get a peach non fat no sugar added Peach corn muffin. Very Yummy!!  I really wanted the HIGH FAT HIGH SUGAR Cocomut raspberry Mango muffin but it was just not worth it.  I worked all morning, had a couple of second to grad a lunch. I got a grilled chicken sandwich no mayo...It was not the best, I had ab out 4 bites.  Luckily the salad is always good.  So now it is 7:00 at night.  I am hungry and stuck at work for awhile...Luckily I have a box of protien bars at my desk.  I just had one and I feel better.  Hoepfully I get out of here soon....

Talk to you later..

No comments:

Post a Comment