Monday, November 7, 2011

Sometimes Avoidance is the answer!!

I avoided the whole snack basket by sleeping the whole flight!! Yeah that works for me.  I had a protein bar before I got on the plane, so I was not hungry when I got to work.  Lunch was a fabulous.  I had a small salmon filet with fruit and grilled vegetables. Dinner was grilled shrimp...

So you have heard the food now lets talk about my avoidance behavior. I slept on the plane the whole flight and avoided the snack basket all together. My second act of the avoidance was to work a little late...really I needed to do this to get work done...in order to avoid the Social that was being thrown at one of the local hotels with appetizers and drinks. This is the kind of event where the calories enter your mouth in small bite size appetizers and before you know it you have consumed so many calories that you would need to run a half marathon to get them off again.  I am not going to put my self in a challenging situation on purpose just to prove I can resist. 

Now I am exhausted..It has been a long day and there is another one ahead of me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment