Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Some traditions are meant to be broken!

So our pre-Thanksgiving tradition has always been to either order pizza or get take out Chinese basically because with all the cooking I do on Thanksgiving, I usually do not feel like cooking the night before too.  Well, I broke that tradition tonight.  F and C kept it going getting chinese take out, but the food is too fried and heavy in carbs for me to be tempted.  Instead, I had some baked chicken. 

I worked today, while F was off from work so he basically kept C entertained.  I had Kashi Cereal breakfast and my typical protein bar for lunch.  I find this regimen so easy. 

I have planned for the left over turkey that I am going to have a bought some double fiber whole wheat bread.  I am planning on having a turkey sandwich every so often instead of a protein bar.  A little variety. 

So on to tomorrow, where I am planning to consume in moderation and being healthy in my choices.

My blog may be late tomorrow, so Happy Thanksgiing Everyone!  May you be healthy and enjoy the company you keep more than the food you eat!!

Talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you're going to shake up your lunch routine! A protein bar is good for an emergency...but remember it's still a processed food...

    ReplyDelete