Sunday, November 20, 2011

Just another day in the life of a party girl's mom

C had birthday parties both days this weekend, so today was another trip to a bithday party and I got my first "you have lost some weight haven't you?"  It made me shine a little and feel like the hard work is making a difference.  I see the same boady every day, so it hard to notice the changes.  It takes those outside influences to reinforce that the changes I am making are having a difference. 

I just got done shopping for thanksgiving.  I bought the sugar free vanilla pudding,pumpkin pie spice, and canned pumpkin in case I decide to make the low fat-low sugar pumpkin pie alternative.  I also have planned how to lower the fat in my other holiday favorites.  I am ready for the holiday, I think, and I can only do my best and make the best decisions I can at the time.

C is off all week, so she will be home with me during the day, unless it becomes too much with my working and if it does she will be going to the child care option at her school.  We have given her chores for the 2 days that she is off and F has to work in hopes of keeping her busy.  Wednesday may end up being father-daughter day while I finish up my short week of work.  I am taking Thursday and Friday off.  F and I  are planning on taking C to see The Muppet Movie, maybe with our new friends C and T.  I will have to avoid the popcorn which tends to be high in fat and sodium at the movie theater.  That means there will be a protien bar in my purse. 

So on to the party today, they had one of my favorite pizza's from my teenage memories in MI.  Little Ceasar's pizza was the staple of my diet in my teenage years, back when you were trying to avoid the noid...  I did not partake of any, nor did I have a cupcake though they looked yummy...

I had a cereal bar and V-8 juice for breakfast and protein bar before I headed out to the party. C had a fa bulous time playing with A and E.  They played soccer which made them all very happy. 

I then went grocery shopping for a week home with a child in the house and for Thanksgiving.  We picked up F to help with the shopping and bought way too much.

We just got home and now I am going to make myself dinner.   C had pizza and F went to Festival and had food there., so I am the only hungry person in the house right now. 

Planning on a fabulous week...

Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment