Monday, November 28, 2011

Getting sick of turkey!!

Okay..I really love turkey...it is naturally a low fat option and tastes really good, but I need a break if I am going to make one for Christmas.  I had cereal for breakfast, Turkey wrapped in a lettuce leaf for lunch. (special thanks to the person who gave me this idea last night), and turkey for dinner..So you can see why I am getting tired of turkey.  I will probably have a salad tomorrow. 

I am noticing a difference in my asthma, it is getting better.  Now it could be that my major allergy season is waining or it could be because I am losing the weight which is helping my breathing in general.  Whatever the cause, I am happy that it is better. 

I need to get some mopre weight off before I am going to be up for starting to train for the 5K.  I know that this is going to be hard and slow, but I am determined to do it. 

I am on call for work, which is fine because we do not get alot of calls. 

Well have a nice night and talk to you later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment