Saturday, November 12, 2011

Another week down, trying to eat healthy on the road...

Here we go.....For lunch I had a salad and half a turkey sandwich.   The people at work were having a Iron Chef like competition and the ingrediant was pumpkin.  I had one bite of the wining dish and it was not NOT pumpkin pie. It was a candied pumpkin, which is why I had one bite.  Then it was off to the airport and trying to find a healthy food choice.  I had fresh fruit and Turkey sandwich.  The roll that the turkey sandwich was on was too much bread, so I just ate the turkey. 

My flight was uneventful and now I am home and can not sleep.  Mainly because I slept the whole flight.  Tomorrow I have a soccer game to attend.  My plan is to get up early and go to weigh in, then take C and F to the soccer game.  It is the last game of the Fall season, so there will be a cookie cake and trophy ceremony and if I know our girls they will want to go get pizza.  I will make sure to take a protien bar with me. 

So now, I am trying to unwind and get ready for a busy day tomorrow..

Wish me luck and I will update on my weigh in.  I ate healthy but with all the stress I am not sure what the scale will show tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment