Saturday, November 26, 2011

Another day and another movie..and another healthy meal

So most of you read my other post today know that I lost 4 pounds today...determined not to let it go to my waistline.  The average weight gain during the holiday is 1 to 2 pounds.  When I got home from the weigh in, I had some cereal.  Lunch was a turkey sanwich on my double fiber whole wheat and dinner was 1 cup of stuffng and another turkey sandwich. 

I took C and her friend E to see Arthur Christmas.  I loved it and was able to avoid the popcorn again.  I was really pround of the girls because when I asked them what they wanted to drink, they asked for bottled water. Yeah!! I am proud that the made the healthy choice of course they alse wanted extra butter on thier popcorn so I guess it all evened out in the end.

I am now watching holiday movie with F and the girls are playing since they are having a sleepover.  Of course they want my computer so I have to finish typing and liet C and E have it so that they will stop circling me like vultures.

Take Care and talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment