Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hi My name is Crystal and I am a Fast Food Addict

Yes, that is right.  I am a fast food addict.  I say this because between working half time in California, flying alot, and an active child that has evening activities 3 nights a week at the very least.  It has become very easy just to pull in to the drive through and order some dinner on my way home from soccer or dance.  Well I started this almost 2 weeks ago and I have not had any Fast food since the day I made the choice to change.  Now did my life get less hectic?  Heck No!!  I  am just trying to make time for me and eating healthy.  So I looked on-line for a healthy dinner option tonight that would be easy to make. So tonight, even though I was working late I made sure to stop at the store after I picked C up at school and went grocery shopping got skinless, boneless chicken breast, brown rice and Low fat mushroom soup.  3/4 a cup a rice to 1 soup can and cup of water then placed the chicken breasts on top and baked in the oven at 375 for 45 minutes..added some paprika and pepper to the rice and it was yummy...I had half a chicken breast and cup of rice and a side of fresh cucumbers and it 350 calories and 7 grams of fat.  Less than the WW microwave meal I had last night and the bonus the whole family was able to eat together. C thought it was good too and she was able to help me make it a Mommy/Daughter moment...Candy has still been avoided..I had Kashi Go Lean for Breafast and protien bar for lunch. 

So now you know my addiction, if you are at Mc Donalds and you see the missing poster with my picture please do not give them any information leading to my whereabouts.  I prefer to remain in hiding...

No comments:

Post a Comment