Saturday, November 5, 2011

CHALLENGE ALERT

Tonight is going to be a challenge time for me.  I have to work tonight when the hospital takes a downtime to put in new code.  I was supposed to have this downtime off since I did the last two, but we also making another major change so it was decided that 2 of us would work the downtime.  Yeah!!! NOT!! Here is the problem it means that I have to work from 3:00 am to about 7:00 am.  In the past, I foound it was easier to stay awake if I was snacking on something, but that is not an option tonight.  So I am going to have to stay awake some other way.  YUCK!!

Today was a good food day.  I had Kashi Go-Lean for breakfast, salad and fuit for lunch. Dinner was a little hard since we went to Bravo for dinner.  Italian basically a carb and fat paradise.  I got the salad with shrimp on top and dressing on the side.  I was expecting shrimp to be grilled but it was not it was cold. That was a little disappointing but it was enough to fill me up and help me avoid eating anything else.  So I am going to take a nap now so I can wake up later....

Wish me luck tonight. I will post tomorrow if I was successful in avoiding the pitfalls.

3 comments:

  1. All nighter snacking can be tough! I'm dealing w that now. I bring veggies w hummus, raw 'cookies' (hey...they're chocolate at least), gluten free crackers, gum, and tea. You need calories to stay awake. Just make sure they're smart calories and you'll be great. I am SO incredibly proud of you. You're a beautiful woman, and I can't wait to see you figure that out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I am figuring out slowly but surely...I want to be as beautiful as my daughter thinks I am!

    ReplyDelete