Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Missed my Kashi bar....

As I reported yesterday, I am suffering from a little turkey fatigue...so today it was back to my old stand bys.  For Breakfast, I had a bowl of Kashi go-lean Crunch.  Lunch was a wonderful Kashi bar.  Then it was off to take C to dance class.  She takes tap and jazz, so the classes go from 6-8.;  We got home and it was time for bed for C.  I got her all settled and then I began to think about dinner.  It was late so I decided to actually have a turkey sandwich  on double fiber whole wheat bed and a cup of leftover stuffing.  Now my stomach is hurting...to much bread I think and I feel BLAH....I threw away the rest of the stuffing, because I am really the only one that likes it and I do not need it!!

I am planning a very light food day tomorrow.  I am going to pick up some salad stuff on my way home from taking C to school in the morning so that I can have a salad for lunch.  I am thinking romaine lettuce, cucumbers, mushrooms, and avacados with a very light dressing sounds great..  For Breakfast, I am planning on using some frozen fruit (cherries and strawberries) and some non-fat yougurt to make a really nice smoothie for breakfast. 

We will see how my plans work out..

Talk to you later....

No comments:

Post a Comment