Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cough, Cough, Sniffle, OWWW!

Those are the sounds that I can be heard making around the clock.  I got a cold towsrds the end of the week last week and it has only gotten worse.  I have a dry cough and nasal congestion.  My legs were hurting really bad from Yoga on Sunday that I would say ow every time I moved my thigh muscle.  The muscle pain is my own fault though because I did not hydrate after Yoga on Sunday, instead I went to an outdoor festival and sat in the blazing sun.  I was there for hours and only had one 20 ounce diet coke.  Not nearly enough to counteract the stress that my muscles were going through.


Breakfast this morning was a smoothie, Lunch was oatmeal and grapes.  Dinner was baked chicken and brown rice and a banana.

Here is hoping that I feel much better tomorrow.   I hate being sick since it totally influences how my body works.  I usually hold on to weight when I am sick.

Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment