Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I always feel bad for the women on The Biggest Loser

It seems that unless the women team up and ote the men off  the show, that one of the guys will win the prize.  Why is that?  Because it is easier for men to lose weight than it is for women.  Taking this into account, why is it that women seem to be more critically judged for being over weight?  This is my preception of course, but it seems the media and others are more quick to critize a woman for being over weight. 

I am still dragging around the cold that does not want to leave.  Breakfast was some Kashi Cereal.  Lunch was a smoothie.  Dinner was Turkey breast and veggies. 

I have to share that C was in the car with me when we saw 2 women running together. She asked when I was going to start doing that and I told her soon.  I asked her why she wanted to know and her response was because "I want to run with you"...  It warmed my heart!!  She loves running and playing outside.   I must be doing something right.

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment