Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I need an escape hatch.....

Life is a little stressful right now and it is not something that I can share on my blog, so that said I am trying to deal with the stress with out giving in to the my past ways of dealing with stress which is to numb it with some junk food...I had grapes and a Vita-Top Muffin for 100 calories.   Lunch as Oatmeal. and Dinner was chicken and rice with fresh cucumbers, green peppers and tomatoes.


I wanted to go to Yoga today, but between having to take some time off work in the middle of the day and making up those hours, picking C up at after care, and going grocery shopping.  I just ran out of time...Which really sucks!!!  I miss Yoga when I do not go.  There is somethings about twisting my body into contorted positions and sweating that makes me leave the studio feeling good about myself.  I also love those last couple of minutes when you are laying on the floor relaxing everything and clearing your mind.  I leave feeling so relaxed.

I just wish I could keep that peacefulness for longer than 30 minutes after I get back home to the chaos of my life.  I feel like I am always struggling to keep the my train on the track and be a good wife and good mom at the same time.  I find that little things annoy me now that would not have annoyed me when I could numb all that stress with a bag of chips and slip into my overeating coma.  I fear that if I add anymore stress on me that I will break and go back to bad habits.  As I have said before I am a food addict, I have been through the worse of the rehab and they have let me out....but there is always that pull to the drug...I am resisting though and Yoga is helping me...

Well tomorrow is another day....and patience is hard....

Take care and talk to you tomorrow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment