Wednesday, May 9, 2012

There is a Crack House moving in next door....

I may be exaggerating but it feels like it to me...I have this lovely place in LA that I go to for lunch that has these small salmon filets that are grilled and then a deli case filled with lots of healthy salads...but I really like the grilled vegetable. They are a mixture of peppers, cauliflower, cabbage, and aspargus.  That lunch in my go to item for lunch, because it fills me up and makes me feel really healthy.  I walked to the restaurant today and noticed as I passed the empty store front that is next to the restaurant that the windows had been blacked out with the lettering saying "Georgetown Cupcakes opening Fall 2012". Oh my God, it is a crack house moving in next to my healthy lunch place. I will now have to pass the crack house to get my healthy place.  How am I going to pass by the store front displaying little beautifully decorated temptations and not give in a have just one?  Am I stronger than my addiction?  I have been so strong and love the changes...I have about 4 months to figure it out...

I had oatmeal for breakfast and of course grilled veggies and salmon for lunch and a Kashi Bar for dinner.  

Well time to go to bed...

Take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment