Sunday, May 6, 2012

No after affects from Pilates

So unlike last week when I did not hydrate properly after my class, this week I made sure to hydrate after Pilates and this morning I woke up feeling great.  No pain or discomfort, though throughout the day yesterday my abdominal muscles were protesting and tight from the workout.  I will definitely try Pilates again!!

I really love eating healthy!!!  Today, I woke up and had an avocado from breakfast.  Lunch was the Green Giant Market Blend Steamed vegetable, which contained squash, peppers, tomatoes, and zucchini that was advertised as being "tossed in olive oil".  The vegetables were steamed, which is not my favorite because I find them soggy and there was way too much sauce and contained a lot of garlic!!  In general I prefer my veggies to be grilled versus steamed, and once I drained most of the sauce off the vegetables I was good.   Dinner was my low fat chicken Teriakyi with veggies and brown rice.   Meanwhile, I spoiled my family today with food that they like better!  I have no problem doing this once in awhile since they are so good about being supportive!! 

Next weekend is Mother's Day, a holiday that in the past has involved food...I am thinking this year it will involve Yoga and playing a game together as a family!!  I am desperately trying to avoid the "Brunch"  idea, which is usually a High Calorie/High Fat thing.

I fly to Los Angeles on Tuesday, because ticket prices were really high to fly on Monday this week...that gives me one more day at home this week, which is always great.

Talk to you later!!

Take Care..

No comments:

Post a Comment