Friday, May 4, 2012

I am rubbing off...

Today was another busy day in the world of a working mom trying to lose weight.  I was planning on yoga this morning and had made plans for F to take C to school so I could to class, but C had an emotional moment and was crying that she missed me and she really needed me to take her to school so we could study for her tests on the way to school.   So I gave in to the Mom guilt and skipped yoga to have that Mom moment.  I found a class tomorrow morning so I will go to that one instead. I had oatmeal for breakfast.  I had grapes, salad, and Oatmeal for Lunch.  Dinner was chicken and strifried veggies...

While taking C to cheer and a private dance lesson this after noon, we stopped so she could get a snack.  We went to Walgreens, and she looked in the snack aisle and choose......Banana Chips!!!  Out of all the things that she could have choosen, Candy, Chips, cookies, she choose Banana chips!!!  I was so proud and in the car she was reading the label out loud and figuring out how much was a serving. Another proud moment!!!

Tomorrow is weigh in so we will see how the week goes!!

Talk to you later!!

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment