Sunday, May 27, 2012

I feel a little dirty!!!

My day started out really well.  I woke up and started working on the German Potato Salad that I am making for the BBQ we are having tomorrow.  It is for F, C, and our guests since it is definitely not a low calorie food.  I also bought zucchini, yellow squash, cauliflower, broccoli, bell peppers, and onions.  I am planning on having F throw some veggies on the BBQ so I can have some really healthy vegetables for dinner tomorrow. 

Once I had completed the potatoes, onions and base sauce for the Potato Salad, I was hungry and was not in the mood for "Breakfast Foods".  Since the salad has bacon in it, I had promised F and C, I would make them bacon and eggs.   I was not tempted by that at all, so I had cucumbers and tomatoes cut up.  It was really good and hit the spot.  Once F and C were up, I started cooking the bacon.  There was something about touching bacon with all that fat, that made me feel a little dirty.  Then as I watched it cooked and saw all the grease in the pan, I got a little nauseous.  Lunch was some avocado.  I loved the creamy texture.

After lunch, I decided that I need to go by another pair of pants since one of the larger pairs that I used to be able to get away with are no longer wearable.  They are so big, that they are falling down all the time.  I saw some dresses and tried them on, while they fit I had the issue that the loose skin on my lower abdomen was noticeable.  I tried some spanks under them, but it did not have the affect that I wanted!! ARGH I want to love my body I really do!! But it is moments like this that make it so hard.

After shopping, I dropped F and C off at home and went to take a Yoga class.  It seems that the instructor had a leg focus and my legs are pure jelly right now.  They started shaking in class.

I had teriakyi chicken for dinner.  All in all it was an okay day. 

Talk to you later...Take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment