Monday, May 21, 2012

"I almost did not recognize you".....

"I almost did not recognize you...."  I think that these are the sweetest words that I have heard in a while.  I stay at the same hotel in LA every other way and the staff knows me pretty well.  About 5 months ago they started a renovation of the hotel which meant the restaurant was closed.  They reopened it a month ago and the bartender just happened to be in the lobby this evening when I went to get a plastic spoon to eat my oatmeal and when she saw me...her mouth dropped open and said "Ms..W  is that you?  Oh my god you look great.  I almost did not recognize you!!!  How much have you lost"  I gave her the total and she hugged me and repeated that I looked so good..."  It was on of those moments that are priceless!!

I had a Kashi bar on plane for breakast.  For lunch, I went to my place and got just the grilled veggies and a side of mixed fresh fruit.  I skipped the salmon today because I was not really hungry and was really craving veggies...Dinner was some oatmeal. 

Well I will talk to you later!!

Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment