Saturday, May 12, 2012

7 month weigh in results and run in with the bitchy model

I weighed in today and even with it being the water retention time of month, I lost 2.5 pounds this week.  That brings the total to 123.5 pounds lost in 7 months!!!  This weekend is Mothers Day and we are avoiding the typical brunch.  I am refusing to allow my holidays to revovle around food. 

Yesterday, my flight was a exercise in self control...not to avoid food but not to punch some one in the face.  I got the upgrade yesterday, so I was sitting in First Class on the flight home.  Near the end of the boarding process in the walks the size 0 with an attitude.   She was complaining and whining about everything from the moment she got on the plane.  She was treating attendants like her personal servants.  That whole attitude annoys me.  The funny part was as the flight went on, she got bitchier to the attendants all because of me.  I fly so much that I have gotten to know the typical Flight attendants on my flight and they recognize me whether I am in first class or coach.  They know that I usually fall asleep not long after we hit the altitude where we are allowed to turn on our electronic devices, because I turn on my music and I am out.  My body also seems to know when we are about 20 minutes from landing because I usually wake up right about then and eat my Kashi bar and have some of the diet pop that I bought at the airport.  The attendant noticed I was awake and came over to make sure I did not want anything....I politely declined and that is when the Model says, "why are you asking HER and not me!!  I want more rum and coke!!!"  The attendant just said that I was one of their frequent guests and she wanted to make sure I did not need anything since I had not gotten a meal...(I never eat the airplane food because I have no way of knowing the calories).  The attendant went and got her the drink, which she proceeded not to touch and just let sit there....  Really, everyone else in first class was very nice and friendly except this girl!!  Right before the flight landed, she pulled out a magazine and pointed to an ad to me and said, "see this!!  This is me wearing clothes that you could never fit in to."  I looked at her and said "wow I am so happy for you!! and by the way you are bitch"  She then turned and proceeded to put on her makeup as we landing complaining that the landing was to bumpy and was screwing up her make up!!  This girl has probably never had an issue with her weight, but at least I know that when I lose the weight I will still be a nice person...it is bad when you find yourself wishing that you were in coach next to some nice person.  Thank god I sleep on flights because if I had interact with her for the entire flight I would have decked her and been arrested when I got off the plane.

I will blog more later....

Take care...

1 comment:

  1. Incredible! people can be cruel and evil sometimes. :( DeAngelo

    ReplyDelete