Saturday, May 5, 2012

Weigh In and Pilates....

I got up this morning and was all set to get my day going...I started with a weigh in and I lost 5 more pounds bringing the total to 121 pounds lost!!!  So last week was just an fluke and my body made up for it this week. 

Then I headed to Pilates and ate a Kashi Bar on the way...This was my first toe dipping in the water as far as Pilates is concerned and it was hard work.  I was dripping sweat by the time that I finished my hour long class.  My abdominal muscles feel worked out that if for sure.  

I got breakfast for the 2 loves of my life on the way home and stopped at the pet store and got litter.  As soon as I walked in the door, C tells me that a friend from school called and wants to come over to play and her mom said it was okay....well fabulous..her room is a mess, so no play dates until cleaning happens..I am such a mean mom..

Now it is time to cool down a little and then it is cleaning and laundry time for me as well.

Talk to you later...



1 comment:

  1. Crystal, it was great to see you at Pilates yesterday! I've been so inspired by your story.

    Keep on keeping on...

    ReplyDelete