Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day and the desire for a tattoo

Mother's Day for me has always consisted of a breakfast/Brunch out and then some hanging out with the family, but I am being a difficult person and refuse to allow this holiday to revolve around food.  No Breakfast in bed and No breakfast out.  My plan had been to go to a yoga class, but alas I woke up too late and missed the class.  C came down stairs and wanted breakfast and TV...It was only an hour later that I reminded her what today is and got my Happy Mother's Day.  In her defense, she gave me a letter on Saturday that she had written saying how much she loves me and she says that was supposed to be my gift. I had smoothie for breakfast.  F got up a little while later and made his own coffee and gave me a wonderful card.  I spent my day reading and hanging out with my family.  Lunch was a Kashi Bar.  F and C wanted to go out to dinner but the waits were all really long so we ordered Chili's to Go for F and C and I ordered a salad and then made a healthy dinner for myself.


I really, really want to get my new tattoo.  It has been 19 years since my last one and I said that I would get it after I ran my first 5K, but I am about to hit a major goal in my weight loss journey.  I am 4 pounds from a being over half way to my weight goal and I want to celebrate that...Do I get the tattoo I want and find something else for the 5K or the other way around?

well...I will talk to you later...take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment