Friday, May 18, 2012

Sometimes I feel like I can not let go...

So I will start by saying that some of my stress was relieved today by good news.  I was so happy to hear this good news and the relief felt like a 20 pound wait off my shoulders.  That being said I am not super woman and I feel like sometimes I am responsible for holding something together and slightest move or loosening of my grip will mean that everything will shatter.  I work so much and trying to balance that with being a good mom and wife is exhausting sometimes to the point that I am so exhausted that I can not sleep at all.   I am such a type A personality though that I can never tell someone that I am overwhelmed, until I am so overwhelmed that I feel like everything is going to blow up.   My old coping mechanisms are not an option, so I am trying hard to find new ones. Yoga is my favorite but sadly they do not have classes 24/7.  Which means I need to find other ways to relieve my stress.  

Today was a good food day...I took a cucumber and a Roma tomato and cut them up and had that for breakfast.   Lunch was Oatmeal.  F said that those choices were backward but I did not think so and I am the one eating it.  Dinner was a turkey and veggies. 

Tomorrow is another busy day for me, but mostly because I am letting C have a sleep over with her friends from school.  Sadly when I made the promise I did not check the date so I am having three little girls at my house the same day as my 11th wedding anniversary!!!  F is a great husband and is not complaining.  I am cleaning the house tonight, so that tomorrow I can take C to soccer practice and then come home and vacumm her room and prepare for the sleep over by making Brownies....That is right I am making brownies for the girls.  I am so crazy!!!!

Talk to you later....

2 comments:

  1. So very proud of you. Last night ( I had not read your post)I thought of you and when I did I pictured you as a thin healthy woman. Wow then I read this today. I think that I had a preminision.My advice to you is to find an activity you enyoy...like walking or get a WII and do the dances with C, I do that with C. ( hahah) and find a diet you like that you can stick to. There are so many that you will need to find one that works for your life style...Weight watchers I think has the best program cause it teaches you how to eat healthy so you can use that all your life.I will watch for your progress.You might connect to Tammy Smith cause she just lost a whole lot of weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh PS...I have been doiung yoga at home...get a yoga matt and the dvd Yoga Meltdown by Jillian ( walmart $10)and she is the one from the biggest looser..it's only 30 min workout but it works everything.

    ReplyDelete