Thursday, May 3, 2012

Starve a Cold....Feed a fever....UGH

My cold is hanging on for dear life and for some reason today the cold is making me crave foods.  I am resisting them with rall my will power...but it is hard.  I could eat a quart of ice cream and still wanted more.  I held tight though I kept with my plan, finding other ways distract myself from the refirgerator and pantry. 

I had a smoothie for breakfast.  Lunch was oatmeal.  Dinner was chicken and vegetable and to satisfy my sweet tooth I had some grapes. I figured it was the best choice.

My yoga soreness is gone so I am going to try and go to Yoga in the morning and see how it goes.  It is the class ran by the nice older woman, so it will not be as strenuous as Sunday's class.  I just keep thinking that it will be nice to stretch my body out. I will let you know how it goes.

Talk to you later.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment