Monday, May 14, 2012

Another intense yoga session...

I got up this morning and took C to school and then came home and had an avocado for breakfast.   Lunch was grapes and a Kashi bar.   Dinner was Teriakyi chicken for me...

F came home early so that I could go to Happy Hour Yoga taught by G, one of my favorite yoga teachers.  He is the guy that kicked my butt in the one on one yoga session a couple of weeks ago.  I went specifically because I saw he was teaching the class.  I got there and there was on other student, a cute blonde in her 20's with that perfect 20 year old bod...G asked what kind of class we wanted since it was the 2 of us and she quickly said, "I really want an ass kicking tough session."   G looked at me and asked what I wanted and I said, "lets go for the ass kicking session"  I should have known better but to be honest it was easier to stay in those planks longer today and the stretches were fabulous!!!  I was sweating by the end and I did not do the head stand, but I felt like I did better today than I did last time G kicked my butt.  I did learn an important lesson last time and that is the importance of hydration!!  So I am making sure I am hydrating! 

I am checking the schedule for G's next class...

Take care and talk to you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment