Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Planning ahead was great!!

As I mentioned yesterday, we were going out to lunch today because one of my co-workers was leaving.  I scoured the menu last night and found an option and it worked like a charm.  I went one step further and made a plan for dinner tonight as well.

For Breakfast, I had some oatmeal.  Lunch was at the restaurant and I had the grilled Ahi Tuna with steamed vegetables.  It was nice and light and I was able to resist the burger that is really good there.  After we got back to the office, I made a short trip to my favorite lunch place and got my salmon and grilled veggies and took them back to the office and put them in the fridge and then brought it back to the hotel.  I was a good dinner and I am full and happy. 

Now I am chilling out at the hotel waiting for my beautiful little girl to call me and wish her a good night.  She is officially out of school now, so the summer has begun!!!  Her recital is less than a month away and our trip to Germany about a month and half away. 

Lots to do, but we should have a great time!!!  Work is going well.  Being in Los Angeles so much is hard on a girls ego.  It seems like every one is so skinny here, but I am sure that is just me seeing what I want to see. 

I am looking forward to the long weekend with my family.

Talk to you later....Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment